Well, folks, another hump day has come and gone! I have to say this one has felt quite…strange to me. Usually I always have something BAD happen to me on Wednesdays. I guess I should say, something happens that really throws me for a loop, whether it’s at work or at home. But today was, in fact, totally random. So, without further ado, here are some random things to share with you for this week’s post.
1. I’m really loving the clean eating. OK, this isn’t so random, but I couldn’t help but post about it since it’s something that’s going on in my life. I’ve been pretty obsessed with avocado right now…and watermelon…and haven’t been craving anything naughty. I kind of feel like something was missing for me like the first 30 years of my life and I just woke up and found it because I feel so good. It’s like my life has been simplified because I eat what I want, when I want, enjoy the healthy food I’ve been ingesting, and that’s it. No guilt for making poor food choices, no cravings, just…simplicity.
2. OK, do you know the commercial where there are two women sitting on a beach next to each other (maybe it’s the pool, I can’t remember, but that’s the important part…) and one of the women starts reading her Kindle? Then the other woman stares at her and starts eating a watermelon. Well, this is a Kindle commercial, but I just have to state that whoever developed this commercial isn’t the brightest bulb in the box. Because all I can think about whenever I see it on TV is how much I want to eat a watermelon!
3. When it comes to new things that come out – whether it’s a cool new cellphone, joining something on social media (like Instagram, which I have yet to join), or watching a popular TV show, I’m usually the last one to jump on the bandwagon. I didn’t become obsessed with Breaking Bad until the final season started. And now I’m completely obsessed with Homeland. After hearing so many people rave about it, I finally decided to give the show a try, and now I can’t stop watching it. I was up until 1:30 a.m. last night watching it!
4. A while ago, when JP and I were in Harrisburg, there was this restaurant next to our hotel called Passage to India. We ate there 3 x while we were staying in the city, and after enjoying the amazing Indian cuisine, decided we wanted to learn the language and someday visit the country. We had been going back and forth on a language to learn together, and the deciding factor was based on food. This shouldn’t be surprising to you!
5. My dog thinks he’s a human. Enough said!
If you could learn a completely different language, which one would you choose?
Any TV shows that you’ve been obsessed with lately?