Today’s Workout: Walked the dogs, 1 mile, untimed.
Hello all! I don’t know if it’s just me, but this week, I’ve felt off by a day all week long. I’m not sure if it’s the time change, or what! JP has felt the same way as me, so maybe it’s just because we’re in our own little “we want the weekend to be here” bubble. Either way, today was hump day, meaning that the weekend is just within arm’s reach now. Well, sort of.
My wicked Wednesdays have become one of my favorite blog posts now. I get the sense that y’all enjoy them a lot, too. This week I’ve reverted back to Wicked Random Wednesdays, because a) I don’t feel whiny anymore and b) this post was supposed to be a Wicked Healthy Wednesday post until JP bought me a huge bag of Swedish Fish and I ate half the 1-lb. bag. There’s an epic fail for ya! Well, without further ado, here are some random things for you!
1) You’ll notice I’ve started putting “today’s workout” at the top of my posts again, starting today. That’s because I’m gearing up for running again. I am going to try really hard to get up early tomorrow so I can get a run in before work…
2) And the reason why I need to get up early to run is because JP “stole” my treadmill! Since we’ve had the time change, he’s been “jogging” on it after work. I’m really happy for him to also want to get into running (I’ve dreamt of this moment where he started running again and we could possibly run a race – or many – together), but at the same time, I’m like “my treadmill”! LOL.
3. In the above paragraph, I put jogging in quotes because I hate that word. You either run or you walk, there is no in between. Which do you prefer? (I bet I know the answer).
4. I tried a new recipe tonight…some quinoa baked Mac and cheese. Only there’s not macaroni in it. And lots of broccoli and onion, it’s actually quite healthy for you and good. I got this recipe from Dashing Dish.
5. About a month and a half ago, JP turned Hannibal on while I was running on the treadmill. I don’t know if it was because I was running and only partially concentrating on watching the movie, but I didn’t find it very scary, just grotesque.
Now, JP’s turned it’s predecessor, Silence of the Lambs, on and I find it very scary! Hope I don’t have nightmares tonight!
And before I leave y’all hanging for another couple of days, here’s a super cute pic of my Bogie burrito!
What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
And what’s your go-to healthy meal?