Monday’s Workout: Another rest day, leg was still bothering me
As you all know, my right leg has been bothering me for a bit, which is one of the reasons why I haven’t been writing as much. Some live vicariously through other bloggers when they can’t run…for me, it’s the opposite. I get very emotional and very jealous reading about how other people’s runs are going if I can’t run. So if you’ve been writing about your workouts and I haven’t been commenting like I usually do, I’m sorry. 😦
Here are some of the ways I don’t mind entertaining myself on the blogosphere:
• Reading about what you ate. I still have the appetite of a runner, and eating everything that’s not nailed down (and more!) so if you ate something interesting, let me know if you posted about it and I’ll come check out your blog!
• How your weekend was (besides your workout round-up). Still a little depressing for me because my weekend was BLAH (I won’t go into that, it would probably bore you!), but I do enjoy seeing what people are up to besides just running.
• Seeing pics of those cute little puppies and kitties that you like to post. That always brings a smile to my face!
• Enter contests! If you have a contest on your blog, let me know and I will BE THERE! I won’t be injured forever so I can still use those Pro Compression socks or that Fit Bit.
If you mention any of the above items on your blog let me know and I’ll come check it out!
Non-Blog Related Things I’ve Been Doing:
• Work (definitely keeps my mind off things)
• Hanging out with the hounds
• Cooking, cleaning, and all that jazz
• And of course, hanging out with hubby…and watching romantic, sappy movies with him. Last night we watched Top Gun.
Today, my leg feels much better so I’m excited to be doing a short, slow run to test out the waters! If it’s still bothering me I might have to go see the doctor. Boo.
What do you do to cope when sidelined by an injury?