I’ve seen a lot of people create themed posts on their blogs, FB pages, etc., for different days of the week, and thought I’d give it a try. So here is 26.2 x 2’s inaugural fact Friday! However, there’s a little spin to my post that differentiates me from everyone else’s. One of my “facts” that I post is actually fiction. I’ll give you 24 hours to try and guess which of these facts is fiction before I reveal which one listed isn’t true!
1. The photo above was “edited” by my husband; he’s an amazing artist, but has no formal training in drawing or graphic design.
2. When I was in high school, I received “The Golden Shoe Award” in winter track for nearly breaking the school’s record (by a tenth of a second) in the 1,000-meter relay.
3. I skipped my scheduled run today to go to my parents’ house for dinner for the umpteenth time this week. When I got home, I sat on my butt some more and watched Terms of Endearment.
4. Sometimes I feel guilty and/or selfish by going running, when there are other things I could be doing, like cleaning the house, playing with my dogs, spending more time with friends, etc.
5. When I first started running again practically five years ago, it took me three months of training before I felt like I was ready to run my first 5k, and a full month of training before I could even run a mile without walking.
OK, which one of the previous facts do you think is fiction?
Now it’s your turn: share a fact of your own (no fiction, please)!